Download 250++ free funscripts from www.24fun.ch
- Create your images (gif or jpg). They should have the same width
and height. Put the images in the same directory as the HTML-file.
You can add as many images as you like.
- Copy the script-block and paste it into head-section of your HTML-file.
- Copy the style-sheet and paste it into head-section of your HTML-file.
- Copy the span with the id "imgcontainer" and paste it into the body-section of your HTML-file.
- Configure the absolute position of your images inside the style-block.
- Insert 'onLoad="stretchimage()"' into the body tag.
- Configure the varibales of the script-block (name of the images, URLs of imagelinks).